Télécharger My Lobotomy: A Memoir Livre PDF Gratuit

★★★★☆

3.1 étoiles sur 5 de 392 notations client

2008-08-26
My Lobotomy: A Memoir - de Howard Dully, Charles Fleming (Author)

Caractéristiques My Lobotomy: A Memoir

Le paragraphe suivant sont affichées des données utiles du My Lobotomy: A Memoir

Le Titre Du LivreMy Lobotomy: A Memoir
Date de Lancement2008-08-26
TraducteurRengin Rachana
Nombre de Pages459 Pages
La taille du fichier51.73 MB
LangueFrançais & Anglais
ÉditeurHesperus Press
ISBN-103524451982-RMQ
Type de FichierAMZ PDF ePub CWK OMM
AuteurHoward Dully, Charles Fleming
Digital ISBN473-0602310114-WHK
Nom de FichierMy-Lobotomy-A-Memoir.pdf

Télécharger My Lobotomy: A Memoir Livre PDF Gratuit

In this heartfelt memoir from one of the youngest recipients of the transorbital lobotamy Howard Dully shares the story of a painfully dysfunctional childhood a misspent youth his struggle to claim the life that was taken from him and his redemption

Howard Dully was 12 years old when he was given a lobotomy He was 56 years old when he found out why The four decades in between tell a story of profound love and compassion

Achetez le livre Couverture souple My Lobotomy de Howard Dully sur la plus grande librairie au Canada Expédition gratuite des livres de plus de 25

Bibliothèque de livres en PDF Ebook Code B0031RS3OO My Lobotomy A Memoir English Edition 2019 27th May 2019 My Lobotomy A Memoir English Edition 2019

Do you want to remove all your recent searches All recent searches will be deleted

Venez découvrir notre sélection de produits my memoir au meilleur prix sur Rakuten et profitez de lachatvente garanti

Lisez « My Lobotomy A Memoir » de Howard Dully disponible chez Rakuten Kobo Inscrivezvous aujourdhui et obtenez 5 de réduction sur votre premier achat In this heartfelt memoir from one of the youngest recipients of the transorbital lobotamy Howard Dully shares the